Subject: an easy way to kill lots of romans, or a simple misunderstanding rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michael kneis
United States
mount kisco
flag msg tools
mb
So I'm playing the Heraclea solo and a weird thing happened...

Phyrrus' boys moved up to the river as quickly as possible. They hoped to engage the disorganized Romans as the legions moved off the river. The Legions pressed across the river and during some of the attacks routed. Now my question. I know that if a routed unit suffers an additional TQ it is eliminated, but does that include TQ's from the blue stuff on the map, river/stream who knows? If yes this stream is proving to be challenging indeed.

I used the right flank cavalry to protect the flank of the legions, so instead of attacking the skirmish line they are following the infantry as it goes forward. The river crossing is therefore very opposed, skirmishers and light infantry everywhere..... don't know if this will turn out to be a good idea in the long run, but hey.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael kneis

New York
msg tools
Pleasde ignore my question. I found the answer. The route chit is placed on the unit after the two hex move.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
beresford dickens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also Routed units do not suffer Terrain cohesion hits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.