Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you can only spend one fatigue per turn. one on either move or adding power dice. Can some one confirm that.

I just re-read the rules and it doesn't sound like that now. I see you can spend extra fatigue up to a total of 5 power dice. So does that mean I can move 1 extra space her fatigue point as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no limit to the amount of fatigue you can spend per turn, other than the amount you have available to spend.

There's an indirect limit on the amount you can spend on a single attack due to the fact that you can't roll more than 5 power dice (total), but it's completely normal for a hero to spend a bunch of fatigue on movement, spend a fatigue for a movement point to drink a vitality potion and get his fatigue back, then spend even more fatigue to keep moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
runescience wrote:
I thought you can only spend one fatigue per turn. one on either move or adding power dice. Can some one confirm that.

Maybe you were thinking of only one potion a turn? (An early FAQ ruling)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.