Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-conf...

If you have any other major accomplishments you're pretty sure Obama can win, please be sure to list them here as well. I will begin with the obvious "Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries" from the Screen Actors Guild Award, but don't limit him to only the things he's tried before. Instead we should use these rewards as the motivators they are!

This is why I would love it if Obama was awarded the honored Murchison Award given by the Royal Geographical Society for outstanding contribution to the study of geographical sciences. According to Wikipedia the last one was awarded in 1942, so this would not only be motivating him but I imagine the entire field of geographical sciences, something few could argue against.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Who's Obama?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snowball
Belgium
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slowcorner wrote:
Who's Obama?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry. It was the nicest thing that I could think to say. Tell you what, I'll give you one guilt-free use of my catchphrase, "Who's Bush?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
slowcorner wrote:
Who's Obama?

Professional wrestler, his finishing move is the Obama Slamma.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The link ended up giving me a chuckle or two. Of the many suggestions I thought "Lunar King"... in honor of the yesterday's $100 million attack on the moon... which we have no proof actually happened because there was no actual 6 mile high plume of lunar debris on film.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slowcorner wrote:
Who's Obama?

Isn't he the guy the Europeans elected?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.