Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Crespi
Italy
Bologna
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the CD-ROM version of the game, and after few years I wanted to pull it out of the box and install.
I remember that online was a 1.0.7 patch available, but I noticed that on the official site the offline version has been replaced with the online one. And they removed the patch section. How can I benefit of the 1.0.7 patch if I am not able to download it anymore?
Sorry for the rant, but I've never received from Days of wonder a communication announcing that my purchased game would become discontinued.

Does anyone happen to have a link or the patch itself?
It would be great to have it posted in our file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you installed the game? It used to look for updates, so it might give you some instruction.

Had you setup an online account and registered your game? If so logon to the DoW site and try going to http://www.ticket2ridegame.com/?t=pcupdate.

Good luck... my game was upgraded when DoW transitioned to the "Online" branding. Despite the name if you are able to upgrade the game you can still play either online or offline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brice FIGUREAU
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
theruler wrote:
I own the CD-ROM version of the game, and after few years I wanted to pull it out of the box and install.
Sorry for the rant, but I've never received from Days of wonder a communication announcing that my purchased game would become discontinued.

The game is not discontinued at all. The "online" version you refers to, also have the offline game the previous version had.

If you have an account holding the TS10 number, then you can directly download the latest version.
If you don't have an account, please contact our Customer Service support so that we can fix this:
http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/contact/sublevel/?entry_id=30
Please specify your TS10- number so that we can help.

Brice@DoW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.