Popular Tags: [View All]
Fred Beukema
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the cloth bag when it's laid flat? I'm pretty sure I don't want to get this expansion, but would find the bag handy. So, I'm thinking of making or buying a similarly-sized bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devan Mellott
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is 10" x 8.25"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna Mikolajczak
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would buy a slightly bigger bag. I've got only 3 expansions and all the tiles together hardly fit in the original bag.

And by the way, me and my friends like the Traders & Builders expansion and its rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Brune
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
HEY! That TICKLES!
mbmbmbmbmb
8" wide by 10" tall for the Rio Grande version, and I hereby 2nd the opinion that it's too small if you add even just one or two expansions. Plus, bags are nice until you catch someone "stirring" the tiles inside the bag. Ever since then we're using Carcassonne: Expansion 4 – The Tower to hold the tiles. You could make a similar device with foam board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a related question - I have no interest in Traders & Builders, but I really like the bag idea. Anyone have any ideas where I can get a similar bag aside from a bottle of Crown Royal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.