Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear fellow geeks,

The toy shop Spielwaren Kurtz (spielwaren-kurtz.de) has a game designers/authors meeting next Friday. In attendance is among others Wolfgang Kramer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any more information, what`s happening there?

I guess, showing off their Essen stuff, correct?

Maybe I`ll show up (living in Stuttgart).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kurtz had a crime gaming night yesterday where I got the info. A good one btw!

This event is "the game designers day" where You can meet and play games with well known authors, including Wolfgang Kramer.

Spielwaren Kurtz is at Marktplatz 10, 70173 Stuttgart, but You know this already I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked up the website of Kurtz - no info besides the date and title itself ... hmm.

Since I meet the designers living around Stuttgart (Kramer, Burkhardt, KRAG-Team ...) every couple of months at the SAZ-meeting (Game Designers` Guild), this is not too interesting for me - if you want to talk to them, better show up at the Stuttgarter Spilemesse at the SAZ-booth. There is much more time and a better atmosphere than at the toy shop.

But as I said - maybe I am downtown anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
Nagold
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well. Its a bit early so I might not come. Though of course interesting. And in general its very good that the shop does try to promote good board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.