Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it with 5 and it was a blast. I see it's playable with 2, but I have a hard time figuring if that could be fun...

Any input?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I played with 3 one time and it was boooooooooooring. I think 2 would be even worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really a two player game. You can play it, but I will try to find more people before starting a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rekich
United States
Lyndora
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unlike Steve, I like Dicetown as a 3 player game. However the one time I tried it 2 players it totally fell flat and I won't try it with 2 again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

A big NO from me. It is a fantastic game for 4-6 players

The more players , the better the fun . This game is really meant for at least 4 players minimum, IMHO.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Boulet
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
cult of the classics
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played 2p for the first time to learn the rules for an upcoming game night. We actually quite enjoyed it, although I could see that it would be more fun as a 4-5p game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zuccarelli
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this game last night for the first time with 3,4 and 5 people (quite a dice town marathon). While it was ok at 3 it was SO much better with 4 or 5. After seeing it in action I can say I'd rather not play it with 2.... seems like it'd be boring.

Awesome game with more people though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Maesen
United States
Pacifica
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love it as a 2 player game. It's very cut-throat! Every time you steal a card or steal the sheriff card, it's always against the other person. Very tense! I love it. I have only played with 2 so far, and we love it! So, it works great for 2, but I'm sure plays even better with more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.