United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow I'm just not finding the listing for this game at MMP. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Petersen
United States
St. Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You can scroll down on the front page to find this link:
http://www.multimanpublishing.com/Operations/prodops-si2.php

They should probably put it with their IGS games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much. So are the map and counters in a magazine? I've never seen an ops so I'm unsure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Dolan
United States
Highland Lakes
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, BITS is in OPERATIONS #2. It's a fun little game. The game in OPERATIONS #1 "Rage against the Marines " is also a good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noticed the link used above is no longer active, as MMP have redesigned their website. As of this post, the following link is correct:

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/tabid/58/CategoryID/3/Prod...

Also worth noting the difference between Operations magazine and Operations Special Issues.
* Regular issues of Operations magazine is rather inexpensive and does not come with a game, although it typically does include scenarios (no counters!) and discussion about various MMP games. These have been published much less frequently since the introduction of Special Issues.
* Special Issues are much larger in scope and contain a full game - counters, map, and all - along with other supplementary materials... of course, the difference in price reflects this change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.