Subject: Vehicles: VoF Attacks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Davis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm crawling through the rule book again on vehicles.

I would think that vehicles would have more of a stricter control on firing, even at infantry targets, but the rules seem to state otherwise.

The errata states vehicles can fire at Infantry targets regardless of what the tank did in the Vehicle/AT phase. Can a vehicle stop firing at infantry targets even though they have LOS to the target and other units in the same hex as the vehicle are still firing?

I think I have misplayed this a several times.

The AT gunnery Modifier is only used for anti-tank fire against a vehicle by one of the units on the Vehicle/Weapons table right?
Let's suppose a Squad with S VoF firing at a non-moving M5 Light tank in open field. Values are -2 for Defensive value for Light tank, plus 0 (Cover Concealment value of open field), plus 0 for move and Fire modifier because tank didn't move, plus 3 for small arms fire.....for a total of +1 before adding Action Card AT number. Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Quintero
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It if it has an an H or S VOF it would continue to fire at infantry targets. Along the PDF if there is one. You look right on for the AT-combat example. Don't forget that units that fire in both phases use 2 ammo.

eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.