Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric, Barb and I sat down to try this game I recently traded for. I love the componente. There were lots of "Lucky Charms" sniggers as we collected our amulets. We had a few miscues as the game progressed (who does not in the first time thru a game?)Such as Barb missed the part about tiles being able to wrap around until I moved one of hers to the other side of the world. Barb and I ganged up to slow Eric with our spells. I went for the early amulets bt was slowed by lack of goods. Barb went for hanging around until the end then brought all her amulets back. The last turn I brought my 4th amulet back and ended with 15 good. Barb edged me out with 4 amulets and 20 goods at the end of the round. A nice game that is fairly quick if there is no analysis paralysis. Glad I traded for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.