Subject: gardner+ manure rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
martijn hogenkamp
Netherlands
Hengelo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I just wanted to check if you have a gardener(I226) and manure(I92), do you get vegatables every turn without ever exhausting the vegable fields?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryann Turner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's strong but very hard to set up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been searching for the rule on this combo and I just tried on the ios implementation and it removed the vegetable from the field. Would it be an ios bug or an error in the agricola compendium? I was expecting your conclusion and was sad to see my veggie removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I thought this was a bug as well.
After reading the cards, maybe thats how it is intended. Gardener says when you harvest veges they stay on the field. Manure says you take the goods from the fields, not that you specifically harvest them.
Then after reading the compendium, it says that you do a mini field phase of the harvest every round.
So I conclude that its a bug. I noticed quite a few recent fixes, I havent tried it lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.