Popular Tags: [View All]
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8301826.stm

The only thing keeping China from gaining total world domination is that we still control Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
/begin politics

It's hard to fear anyone stupid enough to pay real money for the HUMMER brand.

/end politics

snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny article. The people I know who are African or who have spent a lot of time in Africa say the people there hate the Chinese, because they treat them like inferiors, and are only there to steal their natural resources under the guise of helping them "develop" said resources...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
Funny article. The people I know who are African or who have spent a lot of time in Africa say the people there hate the Chinese, because they treat them like inferiors, and are only there to steal their natural resources under the guise of helping them "develop" said resources...

Do you think it's better to pretend to be their friends, promising them liberty, justice and democracy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D T P
United States
Pikeville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been searching for parts for a chinese made moped for weeks. Not only can I not find the parts, I can't even find a wiring diagram. I can only imagine what is going to happen to Hummer. Do you think the US military is going to buy vehicles from a company which won't even provide parts or technical information? I fear we are about to witness the death of the Hummer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:

Brad,
Interesting. What do these same friends and people think of the Indian efforts to do the same?
V/R,
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Woyak
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Everybody POLKA!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shad wrote:
/begin politics

It's hard to fear anyone stupid enough to pay real money for the HUMMER brand.

/end politics

snore

On the other hand, I'd take a Pinzgauer anyday! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have not mentioned the Indian efforts in this regard. And I was making no comments about our efforts in Africa. Though the people I was referring to do tend to be people who go to Africa specifically to do things like build schools and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Luta
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I say we let China have Rwanda...Throw in Burundi too....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.