April VanGelderen
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there should be an option also to buy/sell just the gameparts. We could still trade them like with the board game. Also a spot to list only the parts that users are trading. (For example when you look up a game and it displays # users trading and you click on it you can get the profile but no where where it says parts for trade.

You can find a game for trade (and I understand that people have incomplete games for trade is where that could be comming from) but then again it could it's a bit odd to have to trade a game for parts. (That's what it seems like is going on in that area)

Also, it's kind of faster than waiting for a reply in the forums (I'm not trying to take that part away because someone also might have parts for trade/sell and forget to list)

If any of that made sense (because I have that problem of explaining things where it might/doesn't make sense) goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.