Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have permission to release a little more information and a full review will be following next week. Here is the full discription of two of the new characters.

First Cloud Rider.

In 1886, a dozen Mohawks Indians began to build bridges and buildings in NYC. Cloud Rider is one of them.
Moves 1 to 3 spaces.
Before or after her move, MUST create a new building.
When moving, all building spaces are consider as free moves for her.(other characters can’t cross building spaces).

When you see the board this will make more sense but to help with the explaination, she is similar to Stealty but think of her that when Stealty is crossing houses or other obsticles all of those moves still counted. For Cloud Rider if she jumps onto a building space it does not count against her 1-3 move spaces. If the board is set up just right at times she can cross the board from one side to the other very quickly.

Like Stealthy she can be very dangerous and is always an escape threat. But she also has the ability to alter the board as every turn she creates another building that is just an obstacle for everyone else. She can be both helpful and dangerous for both the Inspector and Jack. As Jack she can be very dangerous.

Next is Edward Smith

Born in 1850 in England, becomes a Captain in 1887. As he rose in seniority, Smith gained a reputation amongst passengers and crew for quiet flamboyance. Eventually Smith became the commodore of White Star Line, or one to whom all other captains reported. Some passengers would only sail the Atlantic in a ship commanded by him. He became known as the "Millionaires' Captain" due to the fact that England's upper class were usually the ones who requested he be in command of the ships they sailed on.
But unfortunatly he is more known for his last command the RMS Titanic, which met a tragic end in 1912.
Moves 1 to 3 spaces. Before or after his move, MUST move one boat (boats are exits for jack !!!!)

There are two boats and five different harbors around the board. Smith must move one boat per turn to another harbor. How boats work for Jack is that they are just like a land exit, Jack only needs to reach the boat to escape. So at any given point in the game there are two boats and one land exit for Jack to escape from. There are ways of blocking the boats and the land exit but that will be explained later when more new characters are revealed. As for his movement it is the standard 1-3 moves.

I hope this explains these two characters fairly well and I am sure it will create some questions and feel free to ask away. I will be adding a couple new thing with the game every few days until Essen begins next week. At that point I will post a full review. Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You decide what comes next.

Poll: I thought that I should give you a chance to deside what direction we go next. Chose below for the characters you would most like to be revealed next.

Who would Jack chose? Who will you chose?
I thought I should give you a chance to choose. Which characters would you like to be revealed next? Vote for one and the top two receiving votes will be revealed next.

Not sure if I did the poll right but if it allows you to vote for more than one then go ahead and vote for your two favorites.
Louis Howard Latimer
Alfred Ely Beach
Cpt. James H. Callahan

Mrs. Emma Grant
      35 answers
Poll created by wheels4hextall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. Lights, Subway, Barrier, or Trees?

I'll go Subway and Trees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John A
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Very cool! Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about Mr. Jack in New York.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will do my best and try to keep everyone interested. It looks like Grant is a shoe in at this time and I will see who will join her in the morning. Goodnight all and I will provide more very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.