Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/47230

I'm basically ready to find a publisher now, but that is not what this is about. This is about getting people (already interested?) to see if this game is indeed something for them.

Venue: At Essen. Could be on Wednesday, or on any of the other days in the evening at a playing venue in someone's hotel room. Whenever/wherever can be arranged!

Interest: If there is enough interest I will make sure there are more playing copies available.

Player #: The game plays best with 3 to 4 players, though really there's nothing wrong with 2 players either.

Rules: If there is indeed (enough) interest in this, the rules will be put up on here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marijke
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested

But then, since I'm not sure yet what day I'll be in Essen (fri or sat most like - we only go for 1 day) and if the people I'm with will be interested too, it's a bit hard to give you anything concrete just yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This was for the prototype - 4 years ago

However, I (or another Portal employee) am of course always eager to show you the finished version if and when you are able! This will be at the Portal stand, though - not sure if I will be around (much) after closing hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marijke
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, shame on me for not paying attention. I probably wont be around after closing hours either, but I'll drop by your stand for sure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marijke
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might like to know that I purchased Legacy at Essen this year and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Can't wait for that inevitable expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Maevre wrote:
You might like to know that I purchased Legacy at Essen this year and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Can't wait for that inevitable expansion!

Excellent, happy to hear so many people enjoying the game - truly rewarding feeling

May it last a long long time, your enjoyment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.