Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Memoir '44 Battle Maps - Sword of Stalingrad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had anyone already a look at the new part of the series?

http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/content/op3

(according to Days of Wonder shop: English & French version is available for pre-order, and will ship around 12/01/2009)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romian Tuesta-Vilca
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool stuff. Although I dont really play overlord scenarios.

What I'd really like to see is "smaller" army packs. Like, Canadians, Italians, Polish and Brazilians, and scenarios to play with these new armies! It would also be cool to have Australians, New Zealanders and Indians.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent!

I still look forward to hopefully seeing some 2-player scenario/map packs...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks very cool, but I was hoping for something set in China or Burma as a change of pace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill jaffe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunatly china or burma is unlikely as the sales wouldn't justify doing them. thats why everyone does Kursk,Stalingrand.D-Day and Bulge

Skinsfan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Unfortunatly china or burma is unlikely as the sales wouldn't justify doing them. thats why everyone does Kursk,Stalingrand.D-Day and Bulge

I don't buy it. The Pacific expansion was popular and the British just came out so some Japanese vs. British and Commonwealth forces is in order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Must admit: this looks like their best map-game yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.