Popular Tags: [View All]
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
Don't you hate it when you get all wrapped up in Chit Chat and then it begins to dawn on you... it's Monday and you're at work?

Rats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose mentioning that I have the day off today, so I'm sitting at home sipping coffee and browsing chit chat would be completely unhelpful, right?

...come to think of it, if I was at work, I'd be sitting at work sipping coffee and browsing chit chat - so not so much difference there, except I'm still in my pajamas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Abreu
Portugal
flag msg tools
MAISON ABREU: Lair of Abreu, you know, that guy below. Do not mistake this for other Maisons or Houses or even Abreus.
badge
I do look good on this chair, dont I?
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
Don't you hate it when you get all wrapped up in Chit Chat and then it begins to dawn on you... it's Monday and you're at work?

Rats!

Dont you hate it, when what was suposed to be a quiet working Monday, turns out to be "one of those days", when you cant even get a better joke then using a word from the original post?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
jeffreyac wrote:
I suppose mentioning that I have the day off today, so I'm sitting at home sipping coffee and browsing chit chat would be completely unhelpful, right?

How do I un-tip you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Don't you hate it when you say to yourself that you're going to be good and not get on Chit Chat first thing in the morning, but you do anyway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bankler
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Keep Summer Safe!"
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

Don't you hate it when you say to yourself that you're going to be good and not get on Chit Chat first thing in the morning, but you do anyway?

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working today. JOY! Luckly I have a cup of coffee next to me or I would be extra cranky today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you hate it when you actually look forward to Monday's Chit Chat because of how s l o w.......... and boring it is on the weekends?? But in order for it to be hopping, it has to be during the work week?

Yeah, me too!!
kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carc >> BSG
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you hate it when, due to your morning gallon of sweet iced tea, your boss nails your scrotum to the chair to prevent your constant trips to the bathroom?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.