Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anyone tell me how much it costs to ship a 2.5 lb. game from Montreal to zip code 84058 in the US? I tried using the Canada Post website, but it told me $45, and that sounds a little high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
More like $25 with 100$ worth of insurance for free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously? Yikes.

If anyone in the Montreal area wants to make an offer on a copy of Twilight Struggle, drop me a note.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Crawford
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
craniac wrote:
Seriously? Yikes.

If anyone in the Montreal area wants to make an offer on a copy of Twilight Struggle, drop me a note.

I used to buy a lot of things from US sellers on ebay. But lately US Mail prices have gone through the roof. Shipping charges of $25 USD are quite common now so I tend to stick with my own country. I do envy US Gamers as you guys have media mail. Really wish we had that here :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are attempts to get rid of media mail every year, and I've had stuff shipped via parcel (the next step up) simply disappear or take months to arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are interested in in a 3rd edition of Twilight Struggle, and live in Canada, drop me a note!

3rd edition. Played once. Cards are in protective red plastic sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.