Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'm afraid the wussies over there would throw some sort of conniption fit.

Okay, now I already know most of you guys are liberals. And that means you're douchbags. Sorry, nothing personal. That's just a fact of life. Anyway, seeing as how you are douchebags I felt it would be advantageous for those conservatives here to know what your "real" douchebag name is... not your RSP douchebag name.

So, in the spirit of friendship and camaraderie I offer you this test in order to help us all mend fences and understand each other better. Just click on the link and report back here what your secret douchebag name is.

Your actual DB name
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
I like how you made the random swipe at liberals so this thread is Chit Chat-proof.

Frankly, Chit Chat doesn't deserve this thread. I'm a frequent visitor there because I get a kick out of slumming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad Ellis.

That makes me think that the site was, in fact, created by conservatives since so few of them are actually funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For some unexplained reason, my work Internet filter denied access with the comment "tasteless". laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
Chad Ellis.

That makes me think that the site was, in fact, created by conservatives since so few of them are actually funny.

Apparently you weren't pleased with your result... Chad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:
Chad Ellis.

Apparently you weren't pleased with your result... Chad.

Apparently I thought that if you asked us to spend time on a site that asks a bunch of questions in order to come up with a name I thought it would be more than a waste of time.

My mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is DW's DB name:

http://tinyurl.com/dwtripp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pronoblem wrote:
Here is DW's DB name:

DW will object on the grounds that he doesn't have a "tiny URL."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
perfalbion wrote:
pronoblem wrote:
Here is DW's DB name:

DW will object on the grounds that he doesn't have a "tiny URL."

You got that right. Not the objecting part, but the size of my url tends to attract stalkers here in RSP who just can't seem to let go.

I never thought I'd be accused of wasting someone's time in RSP though. Last time I gave it any consideration at all I understood RSP itself is a waste of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
You got that right. Not the objecting part, but the size of my url tends to attract stalkers here in RSP who just can't seem to let go.

Funny stuff... No one is stalking you. You post here and I post here. If you think that my ribbing you for being lazy and hypocritical is stalking then you should complain or press charges. Obviously, you are being hyperbolic... and as always, I find you humorous. You should be flattered. I suppose I could also reference THIS POST in relation to the above DB name linky... but that would have been "creepy" because I know how to search for threads / conversations that I read in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
Chad Ellis.

Actually, that's funny shit. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
DWTripp wrote:

Okay, now I already know most of you guys are liberals. And that means you're douchbags. Sorry, nothing personal. That's just a fact of life. Anyway, seeing as how you are douchebags I felt it would be advantageous for those conservatives here to know what your "real" douchebag name is... not your RSP douchebag name.

So, in the spirit of friendship and camaraderie I offer you this test in order to help us all mend fences and understand each other better. Just click on the link and report back here what your secret douchebag name is.

Your actual DB name

Mine came out as DW Tripp?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
I'd put this in Chit Chat, but....
it's not even funny enough for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

It's too real for them. As for the RSP liberals... it's not funny to you because you people have no sense of the absurd... meaning you really do take yourselves seriously. That's good I guess because nobody else does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

Your actual DB name

+1 for calling me a douchebag.

Strangely enough the site seems broken because it keeps returning my real name. It doesn't matter what I answer: "Bob" is apparently my douchebag name. Apparently just being me is enough to be labeled "a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching." I wonder if the site owners know this because I find it quite confusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
CrankyPants wrote:
Strangely enough the site seems broken because it keeps returning my real name. It doesn't matter what I answer: "Bob" is apparently my douchebag name. Apparently just being me is enough to be labeled "a piece of equipment for douching—a bag for holding the fluid used in douching." I wonder if the site owners know this because I find it quite confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Ahem, Cap........"them"??????

You have posted "there" more than a couple of times.......!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.