Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eamon Finnerty
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Second Chance Games look as if they have a spare copy if anyone is looking.
http://www.secondchancegames.com/gamedetail.asp?GameId=6947

I have used them in the past and they are very reliable

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
Noble Knight Games has at least one left as well for those in the USA looking for a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
catosulla wrote:
Noble Knight Games has at least one left as well for those in the USA looking for a copy.

Really? Do you have a link? I didn't see anything listed there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered one and got a confirmation email. I went to the site and typed the name of the game into the search box and lo and behold, up it came! I was surprised since I had checked each day the same way for the last week.

Just checked back a minute ago and it was already gone! shake

Well, I guess ole' Napoleon was right after all: timing IS everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hung
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
catosulla wrote:
I just ordered one and got a confirmation email. I went to the site and typed the name of the game into the search box and lo and behold, up it came! I was surprised since I had checked each day the same way for the last week.

Just checked back a minute ago and it was already gone! shake

Well, I guess ole' Napoleon was right after all: timing IS everything!

Noble Knight Games is the official US distributor. They just got a very small shippment in. I was on the notification, so they may be only showing in stock for those who had previously ask for it.

Can wait, Falkland War is one of those that was really interesting war in recent time. It was a real gamble for the Brits due to the long logistic line and the limited amount of Naval Air power they had avail to counter the Land Based Air of Argentina.

I tried the Mayfair version and it was too simplistic, GDW Harpoon was too complicated. I'm hoping this one is a better one.

I doubt the British Navy can pull one off now a day, it's a skeleton of it's former self with the end of the Cold War.

--andrew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Iverson
United States
Ripon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine from Noble Knight Games, after receiving an email telling me it was in. I had inquired about the game for several weeks, though. Received confirmation this morning that it shipped. Can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.