Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'm pretty sure this is it. A few of these are pretty basic, a few could be worthy of asking. We'll see.

1) Page 7 - Siege Tower - so 3 units can move to the siege tower on a turn, then move to the wall if there is room. On the next turn, can 3 more units do the same thing? I assume yes.

2) Page 8 - Poisons - if there is no marksman at this Wall Section, is there no effect? Again, I assume yes.

3) Page 9 - Spectres - can you move units to different foregrounds, or do they all go to the same one?

4) Page 14 - Marksmen blessing - you play the blessing tile on one side of the Stronghold, but can your Marksmen on that side shoot at ANY Rampart (on either side), or just any Rampart on THAT side?

5) Page 15 - Tracking Saboteurs - the spent unit is removed or sent to the hospital? (The hospital says it treats Melee combat units, so I would assume the unit is removed).

6) Page 16 - Firing at Invader's Units at the Barbican - this mentions that cannons may fire at units at the Barbican, but on Page 13 in the Cannons section, the Barbican is not mentioned. On page 16, is the word "cannons" supposed to be "poles"? If not, can poles not attack units at the Barbican if they are in the towers adjacent to it?

That's it. I promise not to ask any more questions about the rules.

(or at least not until the game comes out.whistle)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Mangiarano
Italy
Castellana Grotte
(BA)
flag msg tools
Use the force
badge
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen
mbmbmbmbmb
7) Have I to eliminate stone wall components if the "advantage" after a melee combat is greater than the number of "human" units of the defender?

Ex.
Invader's Strenght = 11
Defender's Strenght = 6 (2x soldier, 2x stone wall)

Advantage = 5 for the Invader

So, I've to lose the 2 soldiers for a total strenght of 4 and 1 stone wall component?

Not very clear in rules.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
starpino wrote:
7) Have I to eliminate stone wall components if the "advantage" after a melee combat is greater than the number of "human" units of the defender?

Ex.
Invader's Strenght = 11
Defender's Strenght = 6 (2x soldier, 2x stone wall)

Advantage = 5 for the Invader

So, I've to lose the 2 soldiers for a total strenght of 4 and 1 stone wall component?

This has been answered here. You can't remove wall components, so in your example the defender would remove both soldiers and then the invader would break into the stronghold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ad1. Yes

ad2. Yes

ad3. You decide.

ad4. That side, certainly

ad5. Unit removed

ad6. page 16, left side, illustration shows who can shoot. Marksmen and cannons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kaminky
United States
Ottawa
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mb
4) Only the side its played on. So you play Marksman's Blessing on the East side, all marksman on the East side can fire at any rampart on the East side.

6) The cannons treat the Barbican as rampart pretty much, as the invader can dispatch units to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.