Popular Tags: [View All]
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a link for a new Vassal module for "Long Road to Reno". A module for "Ghost Town Showdown" is also being worked on and should be ready before long. The module reflects version 1.5 of "Long Road to Reno", which has a few slight rule changes (mostly just getting in line with some of the functioning of the dice in "Ghost Town Showdown"). A PDF for version 1.5 should be available in the File section soon.

Instructions for playing the module are included in the module window under "How to Play", but should be easy enough to figure out. If you're not familiar with Vassal, it is a nice system that allows you to play a lot of board games. It is not a computer game with an A.I., and you'll have to keep track of your own rules and move the pieces and cards and all that, but it's really nice for what it is.

I played through it today and everything seemed to work well, but please let me know if you have any questions or encounter any problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.