Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else watching Castle regularly? I just love the show. Then I see tonight that they published a book "written" by the character from the show that he's been working on during the seasons. I find this really intriguing. It's also interesting that on Amazon it shows the author as Richard Castle, who is a fictitious character!

Anyway, just hoping to share in the love of this show with like minded people!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathan Fillion is da bomb!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Never heard of Castle, I must check it out. I liked Fillion in Firefly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've wanted to watch Castle, but it's broadcast on the wrong night for me, i.e. I have to get up for work very early the next day. Looks like a cool show, though. It has a very similar premise as Moonlighting.

Pop quiz: What recent web hit was Nathan Fillion in?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Captain Hammer in "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mb
A friend recommended this show to me, and I agree. It's great! It fills a good spot for me in my TV watching: it's a light show that has enough plot to not let me get bored, has funny moments and good acting.

I highly suggest you check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
I've wanted to watch Castle, but it's broadcast on the wrong night for me, i.e. I have to get up for work very early the next day. Looks like a cool show, though. It has a very similar premise as Moonlighting.

Pop quiz: What recent web hit was Nathan Fillion in?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Captain Hammer in "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"

That's what DVR is for!!!

I LOVED Dr. Horrible. I'm really hoping he makes the sequel he's been thinking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
Casual Gamer
badge
You'll get over it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to get my wife into Firefly for the longest. She just frowns at the whole Scifi thing.

But I got her hooked on Castle, and she is now hubba hubba for Nathan. Just the other day I mentioned Nathan was in another show which was cancelled, but had a great plot. "Really?" She says. Yea, he plays a darker tougher character who takes no crap and is a bit of a ladies man. (The last part for her benefit). "Oooh, I think I'd like to see that."

I'll wait until Castle season ends and she is craving a Nathan fix.

Edit: Typoes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Great show. Yes, quite a bit like Moonlighting and also like Bones. All three have a similar premise and all three make me laugh.

DVR it. If you don't have a DVR then you need to get one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This season 2 right now as well so you can rent season 1 and get a blast of Castle goodness over a short period of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the upcoming Halloween episode, Castle goes to a Halloween party.

His costume?

This is the most I've laughed this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
It's on Hulu.
http://www.hulu.com/castle
I love Hulu. Now if only they would show Xena, my life would be complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On Monday mornings, I'm dedicated to the proposition that All Men are created jerks.
United States
Stratford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered it this season. They put it on after Dancing With the Stars, which my wife likes. I got hooked into it. What I didn't know is that this is it's SECOND season! I never heard of it before. So I just put season 1 in my Netflix queue.

Regarding the book... I'm interested, but I can't get a handle on which reviews on Amazon are real. A couple of them are obviously phony, as they go on about the author's "previous novels."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG the first few minutes of the show tonight were so funny!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the in jokes. The homage to Firefly was great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.