3 Posts

The Adventurers: The Temple of Chac» Forums » General

Subject: Size of the Minis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dick Gliblit
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Those minis do look sweet, characterfully sculpted and designed.

I do wonder however how BIG are they? and
What material were they made from? (Hard model/GW plastic, or soft FFG kind of rubber...thing)

I really do want to paint them, i am a sucker for minis. However if they are too small or too soft... then.... i might not beable to live up to the task.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have them to hand, but I think "between and inch and an inch & a half" probably covers them.

They have a similar feel to Memoir '44 minis ... ie, not brittle plastic, but flexible.

Some people have reported having to do the "hot water, cold water" thing to straighten one or two.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dick Gliblit
Malaysia
flag msg tools
hmmm... 25mm ~ 30mm scale, that would make it about the so named "heroic" scale that GW uses.

That would be excellent... hmmm... i can see myself lining them up with my other minis...

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.