United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
General observations on the first printing of the ArtsCow decks, please give me your feedback on my comments or anything else that is relevant:

Back: I am happy with this

Flower cards: The only small problem is with the blue flower head. It has a speck of green in the centre of the flower, nothing too much to worry about.

Card fronts: Reasonably happy with these. My only minor problems are with the blue, which is very dark and might benefit from being lightened up a little, and the orange, which looks a little washed out, so I may enhance this also.

The rainbow ladybird has turned out really well, as has the 'wild' ladybird cards.

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Doran
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they look great. I love the 2 card flower concept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Runehardt wrote:
I think they look great. I love the 2 card flower concept.

Thanks. Originally I was going to have 4 player boards for the flowers, but then thought that it would be better for players to need only buy 1 deck and have the player boards included in the deck. All that is required are the 20 'Greenfly' cubes (or something similar).

I have adjusted the blue and orange ladybirds and also adjusted the blue flower head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.