Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: I have deleted my original and subsequent messages, as they are no longer relevant.

I panicked when all seemed to point out that I would miss a copy of this game, in spite of having pre-ordered it as soon as it was available.

I have been waiting months for this game.

Reiterating what I said in one of my posts, Iguk is a friendly webstore, that provides excellent pricing, delivery, and customer service. The reason for my OP was to voice my fear of not getting my copy. It is now clear it was all a misunderstanding from my part(and maybe a bit regarding how Iguk's website implements the pre-ordering of items).

Looking forward to get my hands on this game.

I sincerely apologise for any troubles caused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Re: Unprofessional service: Iguk (a shop in the UK)
Hi Anselmo,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your original message.

I've sent you a personal message but I thought I'd follow up here as well.

Unfortunatley the sold out text on the Warhammer Invasion page was an error, we are expecting the first shipment to arrive today or tomorrow. We have plenty to cover pre-orders and they will ship as soon as they are available.

Again, please accept my apologies for the mix up.

Best Regards,

Steve
www.iguk.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Metal-Head
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
always found IGUK to be a very friendly, personal service. With quick direct responses to any questions or enquiries.
Think you may have been a little quick to post this slate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you get your sets asap, Echtalion! I know you've been eagerly awaiting them! Hang in there, soon you shall have them!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you where a little quick of the mark there Anselmo .

I've always found IGUK to be a great store and have always recieved items and email replies in a timely manner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wright
United Kingdom
Falmouth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have never had any complaints with the service I have received from IGUK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane DAmico
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is always the best thing to do when you have a problem with a company. Never give them a little while to make corrections to their website, just come on a public Internet forum and slam them. Especially if it's a company that's given you great service for years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I was under the impression that IGUK never put a game aside for you. I got this from the horse's mouth. You order, pay and the goods are then dispatched. However, ask if they can put "X" game aside, the answer will be: no.

Sure, one can pre-order and that is a different matter. It stands to reason that once you pre-order and receive an e-mail to say that the game is now in and for you to pay....then you will get the game. But as for putting a game aside just because it has been pre-ordered...do not think so.

Steve, you know who I am

The IGUK service is absolutely great, packaging is top notch and quick. However, the only problem I had was when I wanted , say 7 games and one of them was out of stock then those games would not be set aside. Steve: correct me if I am wrong.

Regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bowler
United Kingdom
Stockport
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IGUK are top notch and their reward scheme is brilliant. As for Gordon's comment about the packaging... couldn't agree more, I'm using one of IGUK's boxes right now as a box for a prototype I'm designing for my little brother's christmas present! Gordon, in my experience IGUK always ship the majority of an order and then when they restock they send any missing items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks to everyone for the comments and cheers for updating the thread Anselmo.

Hi Gordon, hope all is well - in regards to putting games aside you’re right we can’t do that without an order, but if you place an order in stock items will be allocated to your order as Chris described.

Warhammer Invasion should be coming in today, will update here once I have any info.

Best Regards,

Steve
www.iguk.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warhammer:Invasion is here!!!
Sorry Steve for the confusion. I just panicked, and blew it off out of proportion. blush
Thanks for your great customer care, your company, and your patience on this matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,

Just a note to say Warhammer Invasion is now in stock.

Hope you all enjoy the game!

Cheers,

Steve
www.iguk.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
No worries Anselmo, hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bowler
United Kingdom
Stockport
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yey... My friend is coming home for the weekend... really hope it arrive by then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh WARHAMMER:INVASION is now in my hands!!! laugh

[Courtesy of Iguk.co.uk fast delivery service]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bowler
United Kingdom
Stockport
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine too and I just went with the free postage option WE LOVE IGUK! and Warhammer Invasion too, obviously...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.