Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Scotland

Subject: South West Scotland Gamefest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gibson
msg tools
I have been considering starting a Board Game Festival in South West Scotland and I am trying to gauge the interest in such an event.

If this may be of interest to you please drop me a message by following this link: http://www.saltiresworld.info/gamefest, and then using the contact me section of the site.

Happy Gaming

Saltire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in attending something like this. Where would it be held?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick West
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity....
badge
....and I'm not certain about the universe." Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested too - even though I am East. Key issue would be where it would be held. If you want to attract the central belt numbers which are probably key then good coms and not too far SW would be wise I suspect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gibson
msg tools
Hi nice to hear from you, I am hoping to organise the game festival in the Dumfries area so it would be about an hour from Glasgow.
Another possibility would be to hold it in Lockerbie as this is on the main traffic artery linking North and South.

I am hoping to get people from North and South of the border. A little over an hour each way gets me Lancaster to Glasgow which gives me a good head of population to target.

Also a few Universities and Colleges fall within that bracket.

I will keep updating the web site as I get more information so if you are still interested then you should check there regularily. I will also update here in response to any questions posted.

Happy gaming
Saltire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.