Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garcian Smith
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, I've created the blueprints of a board game club in the campus of UCLA!

I've got an officer or two with me and we have a big ordeal ahead of us. We thought of many names for the club. I personally thought up of: Game Boarders, The Game Board. Another name was, "Play with me". We settled for the name, "Play the Game". I think that turned out well.

Our goal is to gather students around the campus and introduce them to a variety of games. Many of these students rarely play or have only played games like Monopoly. It'll also be a place just to have fun and play.

Potential concerns is how we will get the games. I suppose I could lend my games for the gaming events, but I wonder if we should buy some for the club. Also, I am a senior, which means, I'll be leaving the place... will we have a heir?

Well... hope this goes well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Colchester
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Revelade wrote:
Alright, I've created the blueprints of a board game club in the campus of UCLA!

I've got an officer or two with me and we have a big ordeal ahead of us. We thought of many names for the club. I personally thought up of: Game Boarders, The Game Board. Another name was, "Play with me". We settled for the name, "Play the Game". I think that turned out well.

I'm not sure if you're taking the piss or not but that is brilliant and I order you to change the name to that forthwith.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.