Subject: New Football Computer Game...Web Based... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Hey everyone,

I'm new around here and I've been bitten big time by the football bug. Better late than never, right?!?!

Anyway, I'm in the process of building an online AJAXified football board game and I am going to need beta testers. It's still in the early stages so I don't have anything to show at this minute, but development is moving forward pretty smoothly.

The game itself is based loosely upon NFL Strategy whereas each player picks a play then the result is displayed to each user via the ajaxified interface (jquery). This allows the game to be played live, or you can check in on your game later after you post your play...

If interested, please post here.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bove
United States
East Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NFL strategy is a great game. If you're working on a choose-a-play based system, you might also dust off Football Strategy, a true classic.

If you need help beta testing, I'm on board. This is a terrific idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
I'm a moron...I did actually mean based on Football Strategy, not NFL Strategy. Got my games mixed up

I will shoot you a geekmail when I have something up to test... Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Mittelstedt
United States
Hampstead
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in helping you beta test as well. Sign me up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.