Stephen Sekela
United States
Camp Lejeune
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Decros,

Sorry to hear that. This game is hard to find even in the U.S. - and it is usually VERY expensive. Have you tried getting any of the other versions of A&A? (Assuming you don't already own them).

Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejan Vlahović
Croatia
Varaždin
flag msg tools
I have other versions , rly wana this one coz it is i think "gold one".
I rly like to play board game in which is all the world implemented, i mean all countries, in Europe and pacific version is that not a case.

Map from this game is rly huge and it is for me "must have ".

Ty all for answers and some ppl rly helped me , i try and try ....and hope i finaly gonna buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cook
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Go Pack Go!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully you can find it somewhere, because I think this is the best one yet of the whole world versions of Axis & Allies. I love this version. It is not only fun, but beautifully produced with great looking board and parts.

Good Luck. Hope you can find one for yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Tan-chi
msg tools
Coolstuffinc.com just got 7 copies - not sure if they ship to croatia... hope you get one. Unfortunately they are selling them for like $200+ each though. So it's still expensive. I can't find any cheaper in the US except occasionally on Ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.