Subject: Don’t stop me now.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alistair Stafford
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
Go then. There are other worlds than these.
mbmbmbmbmb
...cos I'm havin' a good time, I'm havin' a ball.
Don't ...Stop... me ... now...
Don't ....
..................STOP!

...The truck stopped. Kenny, the vicar, and the deputy needed fuel and fast! They didn’t know where they were, only that there were a few lights on in the small town and there were strange groans coming from the surrounding buildings.

They looked back along the way they came. A few zombies lurched out of the antique shop and from near a hanger that they’d just passed. The deputy took charge, "we need to split up, spread out and look for survivors"
“Sure thing" said Kenny "I’ll go look for gas"

The deputy leapt into action leaping of the truck and blasting away at zombies as the came towards the truck. His gun went ‘click’ ... “Damn it! Out of ammo!" they began to overwhelm him and he ran toward the antique shop.

The vicar took the keys from the truck ignition and raced into the diner. Hopefully someone will have holed up there.

Kenny was terrified. He wanted to get the truck started but he also wanted something to fend off the evil dead. He grabbed the fire extinguisher from the back of the truck. Looked around at the building in the town.... Gun shop! He ran in. Revolver! Blam! Zombie down! Let’s play!

In the diner the vicar met a young nurse who ran in from the hospital across the street.
"I so glad you’re here father! Everyone is dead!"
They heard a groan from outside, Zombies stumbled around the house.
"We have a truck and just need gas" the vicar cut to the chase
"The gun shop has tons of gas cans. The strange drifter than came into town started putting them there and then we were going to lure in the zombies and well.... Boom!"
“So what happened?"
“Too many of those, those...those things! They....They...th...They should have listened to me!"
“Why? What did you know?"
“I told them but they didn’t believe me!... why didn’t they believe me?"
“Believe what?"
“I can still save them"
She ran.

The pretty nurse ran towards the gun shop. She saw a young man standing in the doorway with a revolver in one hand, gas can in the other and a fire extinguisher strapped to his back. Over near the well was and old truck. Idea!
She gestured to him. One Zombie lay between him and the car. If she could get rid of it then they were out of here...!

Kenny looked across the town in horror. The masses of the recent dead were starting to crowd round the car. He could see the deputy darting round the corners of building to the south.
He saw the nurse try to take on the lone zombie blocking his route to the truck. She managed to push it back but it kept lunging forward. He nodded to her and then she winked and mouthed something to him. Kenny smiled. He knew what he had to do.
Kenny ran. He was getting out of here and he was going to find a way to take her with him...

Corn fields never looked so inviting. From his vantage point in the corn he could see the truck, the nurse, and the deputy giving the zombies the run around. The nurse had ‘succeeded’ in attracting more zombies around her and was desperately battling them off. Now he just had to wait for the right moment.

The plan was in motion.
The vicar had the keys and was in the diner to the west.
Kenny was hiding in the corn to the north and watching the whole scene unfold
The nurse was in the northwest corner luring the zombies away from the truck
The deputy was in the south drawing the zombies into the hanger.
A horde of zombies was gathering around the now abandoned vehicle.

NOW!

Kenny sprinted to the truck, pulled the fire extinguisher from his back and blasted the zombies backwards. The vicar jumped into the driver’s seat and wound up the windows. The deputy and nurse fell to swarms of the dead. They started moving toward the truck.
As Kenny started pouring the gas into the truck, a young woman ran from the farmhouse and started to fend off the zombies that had taken down the deputy.

"Quickly!" she yelled "I’ll hold them off!"

The zombie that had once been the nurse leapt at the rumbling truck, eyes gleaming, teeth bared! The vicar swung, connected, and crossed himself. Kenny kicked her onto the bonnet and suddenly a man jumped into the passenger seat. "Get me outta here man!"

The truck started... the young famer raced after the truck and jumped on just as it was about to pick up speed. They had escaped!

They had lost the deputy, but gained a drifter and Jenny the farmer’s daughter. In the back of the truck writhed the prone and tied up body of the nurse. Eyes full of hatred.

Kenny looked at her.
She glared back.

He smiled.
She snarled.

He shook his head You’re crazy. It’ll never work he thought.
But the words that the nurse mouthed to him when she winked still ran through his head. The most beautiful words he had "heard" since this whole ordeal started.

“I have a cure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
would you turn into a zombie if you had sex with a tied up zombie?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Roop
United States
Three Rivers
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no, you only turn into a zombie if you have sex with a non-tied up one...zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dilts
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great report. A good read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.