United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
PHANTOM LEADER
Many thanks to everyone who sent in corrections on the last rulebook! We’ve made the edits and posted the updated rules. If you see any problems, please let us know!
www.dvg.com/phantomrules.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/phantomrules.pdf

If you’ve pre-ordered Phantom and would like your name to appear on the game boxes, copy/paste your name into the following statement:

“I give permission to print > on the Phantom Leader game boxes.”

FRONTLINE
We’ve posted the latest rules. They are still in Word format, but we are now expanding the outline points to sentences, paragraphs, and sections.
www.dvg.com/frontlinerules8.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/frontlinerules8.pdf

BATTLE DAMAGED GAMES SALE
We have some Down In Flames, Rommels, and Alexanders that have warped boxes. The internal components are perfect. If you’d like to purchase some of these, enter the coupon code: 86068 to receive a 25% discount.

PRE-ORDERS
We are in the final push for pre-orders for Frontline and Phantom. If you’d like to order these games, now is the time!

www.dvg.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got "Page not found" for the Phantom links, tried posting th link myself and got the same problem (too many www. I think)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Sorry about the links. For some reason BGG has trouble with them and breaks up the URLs.

Our main site link is:
www.dvg.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.