Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray!

I thought it was lost forever, but no it was only in storage. And at a first glance it looks complete, yeah baby!

Amazingly, it is every bit as huge as I remember it. Those hexes are like plates man! Can't wait to give it a nostalgic play soon.

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you just love uncovering treasures like that? I've always enjoyed the game but it won't fit on our dining room table and I'm too stiff these days to play it on the floor...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Walker-Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it is one of the best feelings in the world.
Now that it's home, I have NO IDEA where to store the thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have mine under a bed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crocker
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beware! Battlemasters is what sucked me into the money vortex of Warhammer for about 8 years. (I got over it, thank god).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Knight
United States
Deltona
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
same thing happened to me, I was at my parents for christmas and my brothers kid was playing with toys from my childhood, well that nostalgia kick sent me up to the attic to see what other things were there, and lo and behold, hero quest and battle masters. both were missing a few pieces cost me $30 on ebay to complete the sets, and I may spend a little more to replace some broken figures, but dang man my game room now has these 2 trophies sitting in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.