Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Webster
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game says 2-4. I would be interested to here how this plays with just 2.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. My girlfriend has ordered it for me today, but my birthday is November 14 cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It works mechanically with two players, but without the "mob the leader" effect of a multiplayer game to balance out some of the luck, it's easy for one person run away with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Webster
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aduclos wrote:
Not a deal breaker by any means, but I have enjoyed 3-4 more. Its quick enough that a 2p match could be best 2 of 3 to mitigate any possible bad draws, etc.

Thanks for the comments. Best of three sounds like a good idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Strickland
United States
Spanish Fort
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased this game and played a couple of times this weekend with my nephew. I have to say with 2 players, it can get ugly fairly quick. I drew a few Sneaky Gits early thereby strangling his attempts to build up. I had two battle lines completed before he could stop me and was able to use them to smash his incomplete lines and use the captured cards to complete my third line. It seems to me this game would be perfect for 3 players. Kind of like the old check and balance thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2-player game is a waste of time. It's pure luck at this point.

With 3 players the game is fun though arrrh. With 4 it's a blastdevil

The point is mainly that you have no control of your draw. There's no handheld cards or anything. In a typical Orcish fashion, it's an organised Chaos at best sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.