Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really love to be able to have more than one listing of items in the BGG marketplace under the same game.

In my case, I'm trying to sell off Netrunner cards in lots (4x commons, 4x uncommons, etc.) but I have to do this all in one listing and its very confusing.

On top of that, you're losing out on money. Say for instance, someone purchases my listing but actually wants more than simply the one price I was able to list. Well that money doesn't get tracked for you and you have no way of knowing that you're losing out on potential revenue. I plan to pay the correct commission regardless, but I doubt all sellers are so nice.

I realize that by allowing multiple auctions you open up the ability for people to sell every individual card for a CCG in a separate auction, thus cluttering up the boards. However, there must be some middle-ground here.

How about additional categories that would better group the marketplace items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Although I know several changes are planned for the marketplace, you currently have two options:

If you list a game, then suspend it, then list another copy of the same game, then unsuspended the first one, it will list it twice.

or

In your one listing, in the description you can list how many other items you have for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.