Bob Snake
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is not a huge deal but there are Catan games, Puerto Rico, Pandemic, Caylus online. In store, I'm sure I have seen at least Pandemic. Note that prices are a bit inflated but with the 25% off, it gets it +/- 2$ from starlit citadel. It's not the deal of the year but you get the game right away without paying shipping or having to make a huge order to get free shipping.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/Email-Promotion/EmailPromoLP-p...

Also, you can use the coupon from something else.

Edit : I have subscribed earlier this morning and already got my email which included the coupon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair Leggett
Canada
Barrie
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you've already got a Chapters card... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Moulton
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in Chapters in Vancouver yesterday and saw Agricola for the first time ever. Looks like they're starting to carry more than Settlers and monopoly clones. Agricola was $79.99 though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Mike
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do have a decent selection online, I have got a bunch of games for free from them. I cash in some Airmiles to get Chapters Gift Cards and then order the games online and get free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Holy crap! I didn't know I could buy Chapters gift cards with my aeroplan miles. Pandemic here I come! surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Mike
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm not sure about the aeroplan points, I use Airmiles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Really? I just checked my aeroplan miles and the chapters gift cards were there! I can get them with my airmiles too? I have been collecting them for years. Now I am getting Caylus too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Mike
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i've pretty much exhausted the selection they have, so I am waiting for new releases. Good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.