Subject: Reaction question... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wasp Factoryman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Can I just make sure that how we're playing is correct. The unactive player may react to any action taken by their active opponent through AP's and CP's any where on the map. In other words I do not need a LOS to the action that instigates the reaction by the unit I have chosen to activate? Thus...

Active player fires on infantry unit holed up in a building. I react by moving a unit no where near this action in order to continue an unfinished skirmish further down the map.

It's probably obvious I know but I'm a little under the weather at the moment and off work with nothing else to worry about!

Cheers

j

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan Ward wrote:
Can I just make sure that how we're playing is correct. The unactive player may react to any action taken by their active opponent through AP's and CP's any where on the map. In other words I do not need a LOS to the action that instigates the reaction by the unit I have chosen to activate?
Correct. Don't think of it as reacting to the specific unit's action, but rather as another unit simultaneously acting. This is made more explicit in the new rules to Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel! – Kursk 1943.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.