En Garde» Forums » News

Subject: En Garde now online at YourTurnMyTurn.com rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bram Schoonhoven
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You now can play En Garde online on YourTurnMyTurn.com. We support the advanced rule set of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw your thread yesterday and I registered this morning. Been meaning to give En Garde and Street Soccer a try. Thanks for the invite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Sohn
United States
culver city
CA
flag msg tools
Check out my class: https://www.canvas.net/courses/game-design-concepts
badge
How are you today?
mbmbmbmbmb
bram12 wrote:
You now can play En Garde online on YourTurnMyTurn.com. We support the advanced rule set of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great!!!

I have played a few rounds against the AI, and it is a real challenge... (I'm not used to play with advanced rules). I spotted a mistake during the end game, though:
Quote:
If the defender parries the advance and attack, then it is handled as in the standard game but if the defender retreats, then the winner is determined only by which figure has moved furthest down the board.

I ended a round with advance and attack, but the computer gave the winner according to who had more direct attack cards... and it wasn't me!
angry

EDIT: Well, I cannot find this sentence in the French rules of the latest version (Ferti), so maybe you can win by choosing the final distance, even if you are retreating after an advance+attack...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
I have found one mistake for sure!

I had blocked the AI to his corner, so that he could not move, and the message was something like:
No move possible, the computer won???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.