Subject: Drinks are on me rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this place in my travels. As far as I can tell, it's never open. If it were it looks to be like a place where they have a version of thumbs down in the form of a 21 oz. pool cue broken across your mug.

Anyway, drinks really are on me on Nov 14th here. I'm throwing myself a 40th B-day, half life party at the County Clare. No gifts please.
See you all there at 6pm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, that rocks, so you going to any games besides pool and darts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hendal wrote:
Congrats, that rocks, so you going to any games besides pool and darts?

Nah, this will predominately be a non gamer event with some heavy drinking. Heavy damage to game materials would be ensured.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drinks are on you, you say? Is amwiles visiting? ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad I won't get there... We could have celebrated Nov. 14th birthdays together. I'm turning 43.

- John (Member of "The Unroyal Order of Folks Sharing Prince Charles's Birthday")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Professor of Pain
United States
St. Joseph
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OriginalDM wrote:
Anyway, drinks really are on me on Nov 14th here. I'm throwing myself a 40th B-day, half life party at the County Clare. No gifts please.

No gifts?! My merely showing up would break that rule given how much you probably miss me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Progmode wrote:
Drinks are on you, you say? Is amwiles visiting? ninja

and are you cold?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elfbane wrote:
OriginalDM wrote:

No gifts?! My merely showing up would break that rule given how much you probably miss me...

Now I get the Prof. of Pain thing. It hurts to read your words.
See you in November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
You have time to send me the tickets to go drink there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, seriously, at County Clare in Brewtown?

Wha wha wha???

That's one of my favorite spots in town. Have you been there before?

The root soup and curry fries are brilliant! My wife and I have stayed there overnight at their B&B for the cheapo Sunday-Monday rate twice too, and it's ridiculously cheap for a whirlpool suite, champagne, and breakfast Monday morning.

Their specialty drinks are incredible also. From the standard Black & Tans to the Irish Car bombs and wonderful concoctions combining stouts, ales, Strongbow cider, and black currant syrup.

I hope to come and share a Black Guinness and celebrate with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jearles wrote:
Too bad I won't get there... We could have celebrated Nov. 14th birthdays together. I'm turning 43.

- John (Member of "The Unroyal Order of Folks Sharing Prince Charles's Birthday")

Thanks for the GG. Actually my B-day is the 15th, but getting pie-eyed on a Sunday just isn't as fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diehard4life wrote:
So, seriously, at County Clare in Brewtown?

Wha wha wha???

That's one of my favorite spots in town. Have you been there before?

The root soup and curry fries are brilliant! My wife and I have stayed there overnight at their B&B for the cheapo Sunday-Monday rate twice too, and it's ridiculously cheap for a whirlpool suite, champagne, and breakfast Monday morning.

Their specialty drinks are incredible also. From the standard Black & Tans to the Irish Car bombs and wonderful concoctions combining stouts, ales, Strongbow cider, and black currant syrup.

I hope to come and share a Black Guinness and celebrate with you.

Yup, come on down. We'll be in the side room as you come in. Got my hotel room booked, our own bartender set, and I'll be laying about $500 down for a bar tab. Goes from 6-12pm, I'd love to meet some other local BGGers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OriginalDM wrote:
I found this place in my travels. As far as I can tell, it's never open. If it were it looks to be like a place where they have a version of thumbs down in the form of a 21 oz. pool cue broken across your mug.

Well, if you throw darts, it's open. My Brother in law had his 30th (?) birthday party there. Noone had a pool cue broken across his head.

Tonight, down the block from there, is a friend of mine doing his Neal Diamond tribute...or Tribute-palooza, with other folk doing their tribute.

Good 'ol Stallis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bop517 wrote:
OriginalDM wrote:

Well, if you throw darts, it's open. My Brother in law had his 30th (?) birthday party there. Noone had a pool cue broken across his head.

Tonight, down the block from there, is a friend of mine doing his Neal Diamond tribute...or Tribute-palooza, with other folk doing their tribute.

Good 'ol Stallis.

Who was all there last night singing...

Neal Diamond
Louie Armstrong
Jim Morrison
Elvis!
Tina Turner (done by a guy wearing the classic Turner dress - his arms were bigger than even Jada Pinkett Smith's)

And the crowd. Whoooo! From 21 to 81. A woman who looked like the '80's hair metal version of Ozzy. A Bratz doll/Bette Paige wanna be. Betty White.

Classic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.