Jason Wilsey
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Neuroshima Hex $25
http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PG0...

Titan $40
http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=VG0...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to mention Rice Wars for $29.99 -> http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ESS...

and Tumblin-Dice Jr. for $14.95 -> http://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGL...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note to those considering pre-ordering Tumblin Dice. Select the option on the Game Bundles page, and you will get Tumblin Dice Jr. for only an exra $5.

Also, before you buy an individual game, check the Game Bundles. For example, Take it Easy is $24.95, but you can get Take it Easy and Uptown for $29.99.

Also, for aspiring game designers: see the Components section. Age of Mythology bag of cubes is 150 wood cubes: 30 each in green, yellow, red, brown, and blue for $8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neuroshima Hex has been $25 at Eagle for nearly a year. Titan has gone up in price. It was $35 up until the summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
Casual Gamer
badge
You'll get over it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone order from their 'ding and dent' stock? Is it generally real bad damage, or just bent / split corner boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike T
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
I bought bootleggers from them a while back ding and dent and the box had a bowed back. Overall it was still in good enough condition. I would buy ding and dent from them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Astinex wrote:
Anyone order from their 'ding and dent' stock? Is it generally real bad damage, or just bent / split corner boxes?

I chose to spend the couple extra bucks for one in good condition and got a moderately damaged copy. It was easy to tell it wasn't damaged in transit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Astinex wrote:

I ordered Puerto Rico The computer game from their ding and dent stock and the box had a noticeable crease in it, but it wasn't a big deal.

I just ordered the pc game to push it over $30 for the free shipping as it was only $2 or $3. The 3d view is kinda neat on it.. gives you a nice visual of the buildings and everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Astinex wrote:

I recently ordered a Ding and Dent Bootleggers from Eagle Games, and there was some significant damage to the game itself, not just the box.

However, after I sent them some pictures they immediately sent me a new game. It's still in the mail, so I have yet to see if they replaced it with another Ding and Dent, or a pristine copy.

UPDATE: The new copy of the game was brand new and undamaged. I was really happy with their customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred CS
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
Hi Ken,

Please send an e-mail to customer service so we can get the damaged game replaced.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FRED Distribution CS wrote:
Hi Ken,

Please send an e-mail to customer service so we can get the damaged game replaced.

Keith

Customer Service quickly shipped a replacement game free of charge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.