Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hey guys,
I've played HIS 3 times face-to-face using the 1532 tournament scenario. I'm looking at trying out the ACTS/Cyberboard system - so in that case I'm a newbie.

I would like to start up a ACTS/Cyberboard game with 6 players preferrably using the 1532 Scenario (I would be open to the full game, if you would be willing to teach/help although learning the ACTS/Cyberboard stuff may be enough learning for one experience).

My preferences:
1 - French
2 - Ottomans
3 - Protestants
4 - Papacy
5 - English
6 - Hapsburgs

Thanks,
Rick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never played before but am extremely interested in the game. Is there anyway I can follow it as the game plays out so I can get an idea of how it works. Have no idea if this is possible but did not think that it would hurt to ask.

Ernie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I think this is probably possible. We would just have to copy you in on the emails.

Also, if you want to "follow" a game. Go to ACTS and read some of the journals. They make for a good read on how to play out strategies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Darby
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.