United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Colby, could you please show an example of one of the Reference Cards, including the "Starting Setup" info?

I'm curious what these look like.
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This is definitely something I should have up. I'll put up each summoner's reference cards under their entry in the factions section of the website. I'll also upload and example here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I've got an example up here. The web designer is working on getting them up in their proper place over on summonerwars.com

Shown here - the one side of the card shows which units start on your side of the battlefield, when playing with the Cave Goblin Summoner Sneeks, and where they start at. On the other side of the card it shows which Event Cards and how many of each must be in your deck when playing Sneeks (no more no less). As well as a Phase Summary for quick reference during the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on these appearing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
necropost.

any chance the website will be updated to include the new reinforcements and factions from Master Set? its a great resource, but out of date for a while now.

also, the setup card for Fallen Kingdom on the official website doesnt match the printed card (an archer in different space)! is that errata and we should play that way, or is the image on the site from pre-piblication and got changed, but the image was never updated? would love clarity on that issue, its confusing me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.