Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Player Aids Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
(I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before, in a different Forum, but I searched and couldn’t find anything similar.)

Is there a place to submit entries for generic player aids?

Recently I was winnowing out some of my game paraphernalia and discovered that I had a couple of helpful items left over from my long-ago days as a wargamer. These things are not part of a specific game, but can be used with almost any wargame. All the player aids I’ve found on BGG seem to be for a particular game. I’m wondering if there is someplace on BGG where non-game-specific player aids are listed or displayed, and if so, how do I submit these things -- assuming they’re not already there?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Miscellaneous Game Accessory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
norman rule
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Search under games for "Miscellaneous".

Under the Game Accessories, there are some files posted. There's also a miniatures accessories category.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" is the closest to what I'm looking for. Thanks for your suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
claymore_57 wrote:
Looks like "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" is the closest to what I'm looking for. Thanks for your suggestions.

On the other hand, you SHOULD make a post in the wargaming forum if you upload those player aids to "Miscellaneous Game Accessory", or the chance that they will be used are very small...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
teufen wrote:
claymore_57 wrote:

On the other hand, you SHOULD make a post in the wargaming forum if you upload those player aids to "Miscellaneous Game Accessory", or the chance that they will be used are very small...

Good point. I'll be sure to do that, especially if I find out that the items are still being manufactured.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.