BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Did Glenn Beck Rape and Murder a Young Girl in 1990? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S D
msg tools
mbmb
http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Glenn Beck raped a murdered a girl in 1990? It doesn't seem likely but why won't he address it? Why doesn't he provide a police report exonerating himself. Glenn Beck raped a murdered a girl in 1990 might not be accurate but until we have proof we can't discount that possibility.

There exists a chance that Glenn Beck raped a murdered a girl in 1990 and we have to accept that until proven otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
It wouldn't surprise me. He raped and murdered my good opinion of him a moment after hearing him prattle on for a few minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to last month.

http://boardgame.geekdo.com/article/3927837#3927837

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
You thumb your own post? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S D
msg tools
mbmb
Octavian wrote:
Welcome to last month.

So it still hasn't been resolved? We have to get to the bottom of this.

Dispaminite wrote:
You thumb your own post? :shake:

I thumbed this one, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that Glen Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I don't know if it is true, but he refuses to deny it, so I am afraid it might be true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure he did it. His silence on the matter is damning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It's really creepy.

Surely he would have come out with some sort of explanation of why he did it by now. Or at least why he is denying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the sean don wrote:
There exists a chance that Glenn Beck raped a murdered a girl in 1990 and we have to accept that until proven otherwise.

Was Martin Luther a Godless communist paid by the Bolsheviks? We have to accept that until proven otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I actually an agent of the Cybermen here to lull the world into submission by subverting a political forum on a boardgaming site? The world will just have to accept that until I choose not to admit that I have no disaffiliation with said cause.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Schmit
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wargamer66 wrote:
I'm sure he did it. His silence on the matter is damning.

He's not that silent. He is trying to censor the website through an international tribunal.

Glenn Beck wrote:
Once we sign our rights over to international law, the Constitution is officially dead.

Glenn Beck wants to kill the Constitution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:
I heard that Glen Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I don't know if it is true, but he refuses to deny it, so I am afraid it might be true.

So, when did you finally stop beating your wife?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
49xjohn wrote:

So, when did you finally stop beating your wife?

Every time I hear that line I want to answer, "After some jail time and counseling."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
chiddler wrote:

I think Glenn Beck is a purulent rectal sore. A horror of a man, appalling in every way, but this particular meme is both childish and offensive and i want to make it clear i think those who think its funny are also purulent rectal sores.

If you can't laugh tastelessly at Glenn Beck's expense, then there is no humor in the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
chiddler wrote:

purulent rectal sore.

I thumbed juzt fa dis'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the sean don wrote:
http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Glenn Beck raped a murdered a girl in 1990? It doesn't seem likely but why won't he address it? Why doesn't he provide a police report exonerating himself. Glenn Beck raped a murdered a girl in 1990 might not be accurate but until we have proof we can't discount that possibility.

Wow, we have to accept any allegation as fact until somoeone is proven innocent?

There also exists a chance that The Sean Don gave Barack Obama a blowjob during the Presidential swearing in ceremony while Michelle was satisfying The Sean Don with a large nuclear powered vibrator and we have to accept that until proven otherwise.

Take your silly silly games to other sites. When you grow up, feel free to come back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Oh, I don't think she was that young.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S D
msg tools
mbmb
okiedokie wrote:

Wow, we have to accept any allegation as fact until somoeone is proven innocent? When you grow up, feel free to come back.

Drew1365 wrote:
It's exactly the sort of thing he's known for.

Wait, who is known for exactly this sort of thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkpEduQJZo

Glenn Beck tells Congress' first Muslim: "Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lebanon
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
I heard it wasn't "rape" rape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heartbreak, you know, drives a big, black car. Swear I was in the backseat just minding my own..
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tired of Glenn Beck getting blamed for all the bad things I've done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
i want to Chop uP people.

what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear that Glenn Beck isn't even a citizen. Why doesn't he post his birth certificate on his website?

(I won't believe him even if he did, he doesn't look like the large majority of Americans I know...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
chiddler wrote:

I think Glenn Beck is a purulent rectal sore. A horror of a man, appalling in every way, but this particular meme is both childish and offensive and i want to make it clear i think those who think its funny are also purulent rectal sores.

I think you're quite missing the point. This is not a meme, it's a social statement. It's most certainly offensive, but it's far from childish.

People reproducing this rumor are actively participating in a social scheme that mimics those Glenn Beck has directed at others. The point is this: we will no longer accept baseless accusations being reported as fact in mainstream media, simply because they are defanged with an escape clause. "It's a rumor. It's already out there, I'm just reporting on what I heard". Bullshit.

And until Glenn Beck proves he didn't rape and murder a young girl in 1990, he'll have to deal with this story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
CapAp wrote:
chiddler wrote:

I think you're quite missing the point. This is not a meme, it's a social statement. It's most certainly offensive, but it's far from childish.

People reproducing this rumor are actively participating in a social scheme that mimics those Glenn Beck has directed at others. The point is this: we will no longer accept baseless accusations being reported as fact in mainstream media, simply because they are defanged with an escape clause. "It's a rumor. It's already out there, I'm just reporting on what I heard". Bullshit.

And until Glenn Beck proves he didn't rape and murder a young girl in 1990, he'll have to deal with this story.

Nice to know that the old Playground Defense of...

"But he did it FIRST!!!!"

is still alive and well in America today. Beck acts like a child, therefore its ok for someone else to act like a child.

And we wonder why political discourse is so poor in this country....

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:

is still alive and well in America today. Beck acts like a child, therefore its ok for someone else to act like a child.

And we wonder why political discourse is so poor in this country....

No, we don't. It's because of infantile attempts to demonize the opposition view, such as you do above.

We're not saying "this is ok beacuse Glenn did it first". We're doing it back to show him (and you) how fucking stupid and wrong it is.

We tried asking him to stop, and we tried reasoning with him, but that only made him more powerful than we could possibly imagine. So we're tired of his bullshit, and we're ready to duke it out. Put up or shut up, but don't sit on the sidelines and cry about what's fair and nice, because he's reaping exactly what he has sown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.