Okay, here's a quick and dirty version.
(My apologies to the writer; i left out all the great information about the design process, and probably butchered the poetic introduction.)
English rules for the expansion for Pocket Rockets wrote:
High in the night sky, nestled comfortably between the stars, hangs the secret dream of every astronaut: the Moon ...
Stop dreaming, it's time for action! Gather the necessary parts to construct the most majestic, brightly colored space rockets and be the first to lift off!
Rules variant : "la tête dans les étoiles" (head in the stars)
The following variant is designed to offer new strategies and to allow players to mess with each other.
Here are the two new rules:
1. Players can construct mini-rockets, consisting of just a base and a top. These rockets aren't worth any victory points at the end of the game, since they have no fussilage(s). However, they provide early acces to bonusses, and allow you to take fuel chips very quickly.
2. Each of the three different bonuses (an additional action, the ability to ignore the Conveyor cards, increased hand limit), can only effect one player, namely the player with the highest rocket with that bonus symbol. If two players have rockets of equal height, they both receive the benefit. (The rocket heads "+1" are not affected by this rule.)
Special case: if a player loses the benefit of the bonus [increased hand limit] while that player has 4 cards in hand, he doesn't have to discard his excess card. However, he won't be able to draw cards until his hand size is below the normal limit of three.
Reminder: The player who can ignore the direction of the Conveyor can choose to move in either direction (clockwise or counter clockwise), but isn't allowed to change direction during a round.
But what about the Bonus Cards?
At the start of the game, each player receives one of the five cards at random (each card must keep secret). During the game, a player can use his card for 1 point of action. The cards can only be used once. The effects of the cards are:
* Taking a fuse counter without being at the Launch Pad (the image of a complete rocket, with a fuel token)
* Looking at an opponent's hand and take a card from it (the image of three cards)
* Swap the position of his Astronaut with any player's Astronaut (red person yellow person)
* Choose a deck and take any card you want, then shuffle the deck (the image of a pile of cards)
* Swap the top of one of his finished rocket with the top of an opponent's finished rocket. The cards must be of the same color. (a yellow top red top)
You can use the bonus cards as a way to handicap certain players. Give two cards to your little sister, but none to your brother!
Please notify me of all the errors I made. Like I said, this is a quick and dirty translation.