Subject: Some questions on monsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe
France
Tours
flag msg tools
I'd like to know 2 things :
- what is a round ? When a monster is used in first year, can it be used again later against some of the same heroes, or is it only devoted to the second year of the game ? I don't understand monsters "fatigue"

- how many monsters and traps is it possible to play for tunnels or rooms ? In the rules it is said "only one monster max and one trap max for tunnels", and I understood 2 monsters possible in rooms, but some of the examples given show a 2 monster attack in a tunnel...

To sum up, how to play monsters and traps in a multiple round way (it is quite clear within one round) ?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Murdock
United States
Euless
Texas
flag msg tools
A monster (or ghost) can be used in each year assuming you've paid the monster's upkeep. A monster (or ghost) is knocked out after being used but they recover after the end of the year.

You can play one monster and one trap in a tunnel.

You can play two monsters and one trap in a room but the trap costs 1 extra gold to play.

You can play as many ghosts (who are not monsters) as you want in either of them. I think the tunnel example you were thinking of involved one monster and a ghost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Pessina
Italy
Vimercate
Monza e Brianza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A monster (or ghost) ;) can be used once per year unless they use a special attack, like the vampires.

In a tunnel only a monster can attack, in a room there is space for 2 of them. In addition, both in room and in tunnels, you can attack with ghosts, that does not occupy any physical "space". :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe
France
Tours
flag msg tools
thank you, it's clear now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.