Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if any of you have card ideas, this is the place to post them. i will turn your ideas into cards. all those cards will then be part of the "phundemonium" expansion for elemental clash. thanks to rudolf aligierski for this brilliant idea! so bring it on folks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolf Aligierski
Poland
flag msg tools
I got ideas for couple of cards already.
There main idea is to "mess with powerful decks based on single ability". Therefor - using DPT? BAM! All your cards with DPT are useless because card changed something. Using Salvage? BAM! You cannot discard cards from the hand now... surprised?

Of course all those cards are unique, overpowered and will land on designer's restricted list five minutes after being released.

Also please note that Phundemonium is users-only expansion. Author cannot submit cards for this expansion. (sorry Andie... that was idea of whole idea) xP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOH!!!

i'm feeling a bit left out... cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rudolfoaligieri123 wrote:

There main idea is to "mess with powerful decks based on single ability". Therefor - using DPT? BAM! All your cards with DPT are useless because card changed something.

sorry rudie, but there already is a card that does exactly that. it is called mindblocker and it says: "DPT does not take effect."
but there aint any card yet that renders salvage useless

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolf Aligierski
Poland
flag msg tools
jilocasin wrote:
rudolfoaligieri123 wrote:

There main idea is to "mess with powerful decks based on single ability". Therefor - using DPT? BAM! All your cards with DPT are useless because card changed something.

sorry rudie, but there already is a card that does exactly that. it is called mindblocker and it says: "DPT does not take effect."
but there aint any card yet that renders salvage useless

Oh well.
If you really think nothing more nasty can be invented I hope we will play one day... Than I'll use my card and we will see. Hope you will not cry.
devil

edit: Nah... Just kidding. It ain't that bad. But it's clever, nasty and making a mess. Like a huge mess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolf Aligierski
Poland
flag msg tools
Wutai Leviathan wrote:
Narwhal's Song
Water Spell (Unique)
COST III

Search your DP for any number of Mercury-Stones. Shuffle these cards into your SB. Remove Narwhal's Song from the game.

DPT

Overpowered as hell. Truly in the spirit of Narwhals' song.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WTF???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
neat narwhal deck!

imho narwhal hunter is underpowered. for a lv II creature it should either be stronger (2/2) or bring the mercury stone directly into play.

should i illustrate it for you or wanna do that yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudolf Aligierski
Poland
flag msg tools
jilocasin wrote:
neat narwhal deck!

imho narwhal hunter is underpowered. for a lv II creature it should either be stronger (2/2) or bring the mercury stone directly into play.

should i illustrate it for you or wanna do that yourself?

Yes. However combined with Narwhal Song which IMO is overpowered makes a good set.

On the other hand those other cards could be used in non-narwhal decks and would be very powerful cards...

Given that - you cannot treat Phundemonium very seriously, and combine it into real decks. For the laughs - of course...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aether Syphon (Air)
Level III P-Spell
Unique
If a player would be required to discard a card, instead remove that card from the game. If this card would be placed into its owner's Archive, remove it from the game instead.

Take that, Salvage! lol

-Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Propst
Austria
enzenkirchen
upper austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one Brian!

Please post the Scarecrow Critters and Blade also here, will you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Scarecrow King (Earth)
Level III Creature- Undead
ATK 2, DEF 4
Unique
PE: Choose 1 creature you control. Remove it from the game.
DE: Choose 1 creature controlled by an opponent. Place that creature in your ATK Zone. You control that creature until it is destroyed.

Scarecrow Minion (Earth)
Level II Creature- Undead
ATK 2, DEF 1
Quickattacker

The Scarecrow Blade (Neutral)
Level III E-Spell
Unique
+1 ATK. When equipped creature destroys another creature, search your Archive for a Scarecrow Minion and place it on an appropriate open ES pile.

And here's a photo of the real Scarecrow Blade. It's about 3 feet long (1 meter) and sharp as hell

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/scarecrowking88/Rand...

-Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's another one, kinda overpowered though.

Banner of Entropy (Neutral)
Level III P-Spell
Unique
PE: Remove two cards in your Archive from the game.
Whenever an opponent places a creature into his Archive from play, that player must remove one card in his hand from the game.

-Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.