Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dicorato
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.amazon.com/Skavenblight-Threat-Battle-Warhammer-I...

Showing 10/31, which is this Saturday. That's pretty awesome, but I wonder if this is accurate.

I figured there'd be a bit more commotion about it if it were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talarius Dunedain
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Hellboy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan DeHaan
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon is often, OFTEN wrong about release dates when it comes to games. Seriously, ridiculously, and badly wrong.

Also, about books that aren't yet written. (Apparently Song of Ice and Fire book 5 was supposed to be released a couple years ago according to Amazon).

However, I am hoping for a this week release myself, since I packaged the core set *with* the Skavenblight Threat and won't get the former until the latter's released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Nerdsen
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aulayan wrote:
Amazon is often, OFTEN wrong about release dates when it comes to games. Seriously, ridiculously, and badly wrong.

Also, about books that aren't yet written. (Apparently Song of Ice and Fire book 5 was supposed to be released a couple years ago according to Amazon).

However, I am hoping for a this week release myself, since I packaged the core set *with* the Skavenblight Threat and won't get the former until the latter's released.

laugh The first thing that came to my mind when I read the thread's title was indeed "A dance with dragons".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Still says expected November and no due in dates from my flogs either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan DeHaan
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One site that people seem to be taking as The Truth is listing it as around Thanksgiving for release, so now everyone at the FFG forum is going on and on about "Delayed."

If only FFG would tell us one way or the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.