United States
Daytona
Florida
flag msg tools
Come and get them if you dare!
badge
To Do List: 1. Eat 2. Workout 3. Be Amazing
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to be moving to the Ft Leonard Wood area in January/February. I am looking for a gaming group in the vicinity of that area or even: Springfield, Columbia, Rolla, Lebanon. If there is not a game group is there anyone out there who would be interested in starting something up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a small group of us that meet in Springfield on Tuesday nights. When I say small, 3-6 people

We play a mix of wargames and euros. Hit us up if you are interested, although 'The Wood' is quite a drive from Springfield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Baldwin
United States
Daytona
Florida
flag msg tools
Come and get them if you dare!
badge
To Do List: 1. Eat 2. Workout 3. Be Amazing
mbmbmbmbmb
Your group is about the size of mine here in Alaska. That is quite a drive especially for a Tuesday night. Thanks for the reply and I will keep the offer in mind. I guess it all depends on what my job is going to be and how much or how little I work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hall
United States
Marion
SC - South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There is a group that meets in Columbia: www.hexagonia.com. I've never been, but thought about it. Should be able to see what they've been playing on the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.