Subject: i need a solo card game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor ford
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am looking for a solo card game this has lots of replayablity. i want the game to be fantasy like. i want a card game that has adventure, and is interesting. maybe like a role playing game. i really dont know what is out there i am hopeing you guys can help.

thanks guys for the help.

ps. please please please stay away from space games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? No space games?

When you say card game, do you mean a game with only cards or just a game with a lot of cards?

Zombie In My Pocket and Airborne In My Pocket come to mind for the latter category. Very popular, I'm lead to believe.

For the former, there are actually ten million variants of Solitaire itself.

Advanced Game Search (a link at the right end of the search box at the top of this page) will let you search on solitaire card games.

Try this link...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&ad...

Finally, if you like the theme Hornet Leader is awesome.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduard Navratil
Czech Republic
Vizovice
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Try these:

Island Of D or Island Of D 2: The Shadow of Dawn (both take cca 30 mins) or a bit longer The Dungeon of D. All three are replayable, with lots of characters you can improve and equip. For something simpler, try Delve the Card Game.

Edit: All have gorgeous graphics, and are FREE to print and play.
If you feel like having a scalable game (1-4 players), Adventure of D is not for free but should provide quality time none the less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Zinzi
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the Island of Dr Necreaux or Adventurer:the card game. The Island of Dr. Necreaux is probably the best solo card game I have ever played. It's brand new and is from AEG games. Adventurer is fun. I have the base set, but just noticed that they have expansion packs. Neat.

Also, I am not sure what your interest level is in this, but if you at all like a fantasy/sci-fi theme pasted on an super easy to play "pro" wrestling game with a backstory and fun characters and totally solo card gaming, try Champions of the Galaxy by Filsinger games.

Do some research...I think that there are some others out there that are solo playable with tweaked rules/variants.

Enjoy!

Frankie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Hero Immortal King might be what you are looking for. I enjoy them solo or two player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor ford
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks guys i have foun want i wanted the of d games seem awsome i just need to buy some card paper to print it on thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Pehl
Germany
Daubach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably to late, but still.

The designer of this game wants to publish some solo rules during the next days, ioirc.

Thunderstone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.